Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 December, 06:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
We need an Anon Christmas! Imagine the love we’d share and the cheer like minds celebrating together would bring!!! 🎄❤️‍🔥🐸💫✨

2023 will be a phenomenal anomaly.
An anon family phenomenon. ⚡️✨⚡️

So much love you my dear Dman friend.❤️
So much love to you all!❤️

Never alone, always right on track.
Now let’s take this bitch to the mutha fluffin finish line! 😎💪🏻💪🏻🫵🏻🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
🙏Oh yes we will fight to the end. But it must come soon, so we can get new energy to move on and hopefully have a nice world.
We are betting that 2023 will be a year we will never forget because we need some light eventually.
Merry Christmas to you patriot and everyone at Anon Up. And a very happy New Year.🙂❤️🎄🎅🤶🐸
08:28 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 10:44
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Merry Christmas Patriot, and happy new year. God bless you & Godspeed! 💖
I so look forward to that light coming for all!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
22 December, 07:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏Thank you. Yes, it will be exciting when the truth is out to the whole world. And very nice to be able to behave normally and like a whole person, It has been exhausting to be and feel completely antisocial among other people. We have not been able to speak freely at all without being insane. And at the same time listen to the false image they strongly believe in. Yes, it has been unbearable to that extent. I am very much looking forward to a new world and experiencing what will happen. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Maria.🙏🐸🙂🎅🎄❤️