Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
Blessing Dman❤️🙏☀️
I too have felt this & I’m sure many anons too☹️
I have always spoken my truths, but this was different!
TBH, the truths were unbelievable, way beyond comprehension, and each truth revealed gave rise to more truths, so to convey this to the ones we loved & trusted, which would not be received or believed, gave us pause to examine our little world a little closer!
I for one have changed, not in a little way but in a huge way, I’m not the same, the ppl around me are not the same. I am assured that what guides me is truly divine & each step I take is grounded by my faith that the day will come when the big ole’ light will shine too brightly to deny any of this!
Until then, I take refuge in my family here, their stories, their pain, their words of hope & faith, their truths, their great research & their music too❤️
#wwg1wga is the truth we all share & I stand right beside you & your critters too😘
Love & Peace
02:41 PM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
23 December, 12:33
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Many are in the same place... the truth is coming... will start with the pebbles and continue into an avalanche...this will bring many families back together... and prayerfully hope back into the world...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 December, 03:32
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
From your lips to our creator & the universe🙏💫

I see 321 & 123 numbers all the time, noticed your name👀🙂