Jesus loves you.

He’s on your side.
12:18 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 December, 12:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
💓 Amen, Doq Holliday

This painting by Greg Olson, shows Jesus Christ looking at the heavens, which He has created… He knows the name of each and every star in the universe, just as He knows the name of each one of us. Jesus said that even all the hairs on our head have been counted! That gives us incredible comfort and peace, knowing that God knows everything about us and is always full of attention for us.

‘The very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.’ (Luke 12:7)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 01:09
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
22 December, 08:17
Jesus loves us more than we can possibly comprehend. 🙏🏻✝️💕

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 December, 08:50
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
True.❤

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 December, 10:40
AMEN WE CANT FIGHT SATAN WITHOUT HIM

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 December, 02:09
Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 December, 02:08
Thanks for being encouraging I am so thankful for Jesus love.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 December, 02:08
Thanks for being encouraging I am so thankful for Jesus love.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 December, 09:04
Jesus walks with DJT. ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 December, 06:23
Amen 🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 December, 06:21
Always. 🙌❤️🙏

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 December, 05:48
He paid for our sins through a torturous death. Yes! He is on our side! Thank you Jesus!! 🕊

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 December, 05:43
🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️Hallelujah and Amen.🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 December, 05:36
Amen. 🙏❤️🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 December, 05:06

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 December, 05:05
LOVE

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 December, 04:59
grateful😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
20 December, 04:55
SO needed to SEE this today. Thank you.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 December, 03:41
Amen 🙏❤️🙏❤️🥰🥰

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 December, 03:38
Amen! 🙏❤️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 December, 03:22
amen

amen

amen

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 December, 02:38
Jesus saved me. I thank Him for loving me. Praise the Lord; with great joy, I praise the Lord.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 December, 02:15
Praise God Almighty!! Without Jesus nothing is possible!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 December, 01:34
He loves you too Doq.
❤️🙏❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 December, 01:33
❤️💜💝He has been on our side from the very beginning.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 December, 01:23
AMEN
Say it louder for the people in the back

connie wright @cowri
20 December, 01:12
You bet he does. So much Peace & Love in my Heart. He holds me up until I can walk on my own. I am so Blessed. I thank Yahushua daily.

aveparm @aveparm
20 December, 01:14
In response connie wright to her Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,000 last month in my spare time.

Check info here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 December, 01:11
All My Life! 🙏🏼❤️💫
Thanks Doq!
He Loves US ALL!
Choice of Good or Bad is Ours!
Early Merry Christmas to You and Yours! 🥰

aveparm @aveparm
20 December, 01:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,000 last month in my spare time.

Check info here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 December, 01:07
Yes, i fully believe this. Thank you for the reminder!

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
20 December, 01:03
I Really Needed That! 😔 ThanQ