Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
20 December, 02:51
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I’ve sent videos from this guy to the people I know. Two of them literally told me to quit talking about this shit. They are busy and don’t want to know about it. Almost all of them.

Why are we waiting for for these people to wake up? We told them EVERYTHING! They are fat, dumb, and happy. They don’t give a shit about humanity as long as their little lives are all good.

Why wait? Pull the trigger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
20 December, 01:59
hmmm... still can not get this video to play. I believe the person in the video is John Paul Rice. I do not see him listed as producer of 'The Hunger Games'. I do see a Jon Kilik as producer. Just trying to keep the record straight. None the less I appreciated John Paul Rice for standing up and speaking out for the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
20 December, 01:42
Impossible to hide for the DS.
We finish this right now.
Whistleblowers will rise and rise.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 December, 01:40

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 December, 01:46
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Thank you Dan! Need to share this outside.

Soul Shine @soulshine
20 December, 01:25
I can't get your video to play, but interesting sync for me. I was just thinking about John Paul Rice yesterday. In 2018 he produced a movie, categorized as a supernatural thriller, about human trafficking titled 'A Child's Voice'.
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
20 December, 08:41
WEF trying to normalize HARVESTING CHILDREN’S BLOOD!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
20 December, 01:41
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
"Why is there a stigma around harvesting young prepubescent people's blood," you ask? Oh...I don't know....maybe because they NEED IT TO LIVE you WEF psychopaths!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 December, 07:42
The rest of the truths people will swallow
This not so much..
Mind can’t.

Not fussed if we here for another few years.
As long as the wrongs are set right.
ALL Children brought home.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 December, 07:32
Jesus!