Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 December, 01:52
Mission Accomplished VK 😅
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. 🎨🖌
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana took the day off with my grands to make some memories.

The positive energies are needed right now.

This is what this life experiment is supposed to BE ABOUT, making memories with ppl we love.

After all memories are the only thing that we get to take with us, and some how Nana thinks from now on when we chose to repeat this Earth suit experience again the next time we will retain more.
11:34 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 December, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awww how sweet 🥰 God bless the grands 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 07:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
They are so much fun. My littlest one is about to turn 4, so he will still sit with me to watch movies and stuff.
I take advantage of it because when the get about 6 or 7 they are big boys and can do that ya know.