Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 December, 01:52
Mission Accomplished VK 😅
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. 🎨🖌
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 07:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
As a small child I would visit my grandmother in Baldwin, New York. My great grandmother ( Nana) lived upstairs in a small bedroom in my grandmothers house. She was in her 90's and she loved to sew. One of my jobs when I visited was to crawl around on the floor and look for any straight pins she may have dropped and push them into a stuffed red apple that held her sewing pins. She then let me play a music box on her dresser that had a ballerina twirling round and round when the lid was lifted to hear the music. I loved that music box and my sweet Nana. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Awww I use to do the same for my great grand grandmother! Same little red pin cushion too! 🤭 Though it was so cute.
08:36 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 10:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Oh, I love hearing that! 🥰