Truth Seeker @JacksRule
17 December, 05:40
Tina Patterson
I am 64 years old and still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was told by a dentist many years ago when I was about 25 years that they were implanted and would never come in, The dentist told me that I would need to have them removed and it would be expensive and that I should either marry a dentist or somebody rich. I left them alone and they all came in just fine and have never have given me any problems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 December, 08:08
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I still have all of mine too 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 December, 10:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i was told i dont have them 😂

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
My father (79) and I have not gotten our wisdom teeth. I don't know that they are necessary, so I suspect we are evolving without them. 🤷‍♀️
08:16 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by adurgen16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Supporter, click on at the bottom under it