Truth Seeker @JacksRule
17 December, 05:40
Tina Patterson
I am 64 years old and still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was told by a dentist many years ago when I was about 25 years that they were implanted and would never come in, The dentist told me that I would need to have them removed and it would be expensive and that I should either marry a dentist or somebody rich. I left them alone and they all came in just fine and have never have given me any problems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 December, 08:08
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I still have all of mine too 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Trump Supporter @adurgen16
17 December, 08:16
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
My father (79) and I have not gotten our wisdom teeth. I don't know that they are necessary, so I suspect we are evolving without them. 🤷‍♀️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 December, 10:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
How strange 🤔

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 December, 11:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i know right ??? i thought that was weird. and of slight fortune 😂 but i am without a bit of extra wisdom in my mouth. no matter i can get it from elsewhere.