Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Tina Patterson
I am 64 years old and still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was told by a dentist many years ago when I was about 25 years that they were implanted and would never come in, The dentist told me that I would need to have them removed and it would be expensive and that I should either marry a dentist or somebody rich. I left them alone and they all came in just fine and have never have given me any problems.
05:40 AM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 December, 07:54
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
❤️👍💥😃🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 December, 07:49
I have mine too...and tonsils. Didnt know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
17 December, 10:12
i have mine, too. In fact, I had to have another tooth pulled years ago. The wisdom tooth on that side came out of the gum since there was room for it from the pulled tooth.The other 3 are still under the gums. Both kids still have theirs because if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I never really understood why there was a big push for removing them.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 December, 09:01
i have mine too

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
17 December, 08:49
im 52 yrs old and never have had wisdom 🦷 teeth.

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
17 December, 08:45
my wisdoms never showed up. plus, even if they did, I didn't have room for them in my small mouth. Had to have teeth pulled to make room to straighten the others out. Teeth behind teeth was my lot.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 December, 08:44
57 yrs old with all 4 wisdom teeth

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 December, 08:41
I have all of mine as well!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 December, 08:08
I still have all of mine too 😄

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 December, 10:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
i was told i dont have them 😂

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 December, 06:26
This is so interesting! I'm 67 and still have mine. Just recently I chose to have one filled rather than pulled --- and going through the pain again! lol! I just believe these things aren't coincidence but God has his hand on us. Thanks for posting!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 December, 07:52
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Wow, thats an interesting connection we may have together.