Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 December, 07:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Bless that child, her family and all your school children. Also, bless you for.noticing and caring!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 December, 02:37
🥹🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
16 December, 01:18
Yes, you got me crying. The small things mean the most.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
16 December, 01:14

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 December, 01:05
😢 You got me.

avejones29 @avejones29
16 December, 01:09
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, I'm now creating over $35,000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! I do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28,000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.

Just open the link----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
16 December, 01:00
Humbling.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
16 December, 01:00
Beautiful 😢😢

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 December, 12:50
Beautiful!!! That is a very special child!!! 🙏 💕

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 December, 12:50
namaste 🙏💖

Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 December, 12:43
Yep truly crying, want to just hug that precious child and give her/him the world! Sending that precious one many blessings and love! Just precious! 🥰🥰

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 December, 12:41
Awe so beautiful. 😄❤️😄

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
16 December, 12:16
😭 I’m crying….. this is beautiful! if we all find our way back to our inner child - we will achieve being heart-centered and create amazing change in world ❤️