Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 03:58
I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Eyes heal pretty fast, Spray some Cayenne Pepper tea in the damaged eye. Dog will probably object at first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 December, 04:06
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
What? nooooooo never put pepper in an eye. colloidal silver is the answer

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I have an eye formula I make that has cayenne pepper and other herbs. I use it, it makes a difference.

15 December, 04:12
well dont tell someone that doesnt know ..to use it. dangerous.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:16
It's not dangerous, that's why police can spray people in the eyes with Capsaicin and not cause lasting damage.

15 December, 04:21
that's my point. DO NOT out that in the dogs eye. It is painful. I am certified in pet care. DO NOT!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
I think the dog would like your way better. It's hard to explain, "this is going to hurt, but also help" to a dog.
04:26 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ••• Bender •••, click on at the bottom under it