Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 03:58
I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Eyes heal pretty fast, Spray some Cayenne Pepper tea in the damaged eye. Dog will probably object at first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 December, 04:06
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
What? nooooooo never put pepper in an eye. colloidal silver is the answer

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I have an eye formula I make that has cayenne pepper and other herbs. I use it, it makes a difference.

15 December, 04:12
well dont tell someone that doesnt know ..to use it. dangerous.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
It's not dangerous, that's why police can spray people in the eyes with Capsaicin and not cause lasting damage.
04:16 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
15 December, 04:21
that's my point. DO NOT out that in the dogs eye. It is painful. I am certified in pet care. DO NOT!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 December, 04:26
I think the dog would like your way better. It's hard to explain, "this is going to hurt, but also help" to a dog.