Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser.
03:58 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
18 December, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
just couldnt let the comments sty at 99 so no you’re not an animal abuser but I felt the same way when i clipped my labs tornails too short!!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SGT OfYourFace @SGTofYourFace
17 December, 10:40
My dog hurt my eye. Also an accident... not abuse. None of your followers would ever believe you to be an abuser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
16 December, 11:24
Your doggie knows how you feel; doGs are amazing! YOu are forgiven, no doubt.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 10:30
we didn’t hear bout pup pup today, hope all of your human animal family resting together🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 08:38
How is she doing today? Any signs of improvement?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 December, 02:19
Seems there was pup pup trafficking in the news today🤔 #FutureProvesPast

Kathy Wood @MTKat
16 December, 01:42
🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 December, 01:17
Dogs comm???

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
16 December, 10:35
We are all here relating. Min was an ear, while grooming. Straight to the vet. Dog never made a sound.

Denese Pipe @Denese
16 December, 09:14
Prayers for your pup and you. I think we have all hurt our furbabies at some time, I know I have and I felt the same way you do now.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 December, 09:02
When my rabbit Roger was alive, he had a bad habit of running out in front of me and my feet. I almost kicked the little fella and i was shook up. He looked at me as if to say "Are you ok?" He was one active rabbit compared to my other rabbit Ruby 💖

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 December, 08:56
I was out back shoveling snow to clear some space for my dog, she was outside with me but I didn't realize she was right behind me. With a shovel full of snow, I turned to empty it and accidentally hit her on the top of her snout with the metal edge of the shovel, just in front of her eyes. The look on her face made my eyes water up. I felt terrible, but she was resilient and looked at me as if to say "it's okay, I know it was an accident." She then proceeded to follow me around until I was done clearing the snow.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
16 December, 08:45
GM VK. Your dog doesnt agree with that
statement. Unconditional love is all they know. ❤️

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 December, 08:43
Take it from me..Beagles say... a dogs love is unconditional.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
16 December, 08:38
aww you didn't mean to and your lil baby knows that.❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 December, 07:20
This is a must have book, helped heal my dogs on many occasions (ebay has cheap copies)

https://www.booktopia.com....

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 December, 07:22
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
There is a wonderful doco on Juliette

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Juliette of the Herbs DVD - Clip1 Herbalist and natural healer - YouTube

Herbalist Juliette talks about her favourites herbs - rosemary and southernwood -- and how she cured wounds with geranium and nasturtium leaves.New ValleyStr...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 December, 03:37
ME too.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
15 December, 11:53
It always breaks my heart if I step on my babies paw or accidentally Do something to hurt him... But he always gives me kisses I know he loves me and I know he knows I didn't do anything on purpose 🤗❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 December, 11:50
Hugs💞...what you "feel" and what you are ...are two completely opposites! 💞

Night Shift @kekerista
15 December, 09:02
I know you know I work with dogs professionally.
Believe it or not 2% milk is one of the best eye soothing antibiotic out there.
Depending what happened it should help not only it feel better but help keep it clean.
And if you feel like an animal abuser that makes ME feel horrible.
I cut the toenails on 2 dogs today too short and had to use quickstop to get them to stop bleeding.
You are not an abuser. Accidents happen and your dog has already forgiven you, trust me.
Did you know that your dog loves you SO much that if it is close to you, they speed up or slow down THEIR heart beat to mimic yours?
on purpose, too.
Most people have no clue dogs do that.
That's how much they love their people.

16 December, 10:28
In response Night Shift to her Publication
thanks for the milk tip🤍

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 December, 11:21
In response Night Shift to her Publication
doGs are great! Thank you for the information about the milk! Blessings to you!

15 December, 08:59
we all thinking bout how your dog is doing, how is the eye? guess we all need to stock up on natural remedies for our animals as we do ourselves. colloidal silver mentioned. know homeopathy is good. just need to match symptoms. have older edition of this book. good to have on hand

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 December, 08:43
Of course when she returned to the perch in her cage she looked like Tweety Bird for a few minutes.

15 December, 08:43
Of course when she returned to the perch in her cage she looked like Tweety Bird for a few minutes.

15 December, 08:42
I accidentally sucked my bird up in a vacuum cleaner. How do you think I felt? She survived and lived a long healthy life.

Night Shift @kekerista
15 December, 09:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
my husband did that with a shop vac with the dog I have now, Noah.
sucked him up and his front legs and head were sticking out of the hose.
he felt terrible! He meant to goose him not suck him up.
We all lived normal lives.
Noah still does not like shop vacs.
Reasonable fear

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 December, 08:37
Love Heals
💚🌟💚

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 December, 08:00
I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser - 556

They Can Put A Man On The Moon But They Cant Cure A Fake Pandemic
Your Tv And Your Other Devices Are Spying On You
All The Gold Of England Goes Now To The World They Steal It
Nothing New Under The Sun Pray For The Children Of Earth

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
15 December, 07:56
knocked 4 of my dogs front teeth out with a good sized oak stick by accident, playing fetch near dusk. Brutal experience : )

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 08:36
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
😫 That must have been awful for you and your dog.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 December, 07:36
Love covers a multitude of sins.
Doggy kisses & your forgiven.

Robin Oxman @Robino
15 December, 07:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
EVERYTIME.....XOXOX....

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 December, 07:33
Awe get better lil doggie. It's okay just imagine how this dog felt getting pranked :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dog Gets Excited as Owner Says His Favourite Words While Pretending to Talk on Phone - 1343610 - YouTube

Marvel, the dog, was resting when his owner caught his attention uniquely. She pretended to talk over a call. The adorable pet got excited as she intentional...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 December, 07:29
I accidentally nailed mine in the head with my hand & wii contoller playing bowling when he was young. Lived till 20, definitely forgave me, but anytime he saw that contoller he was outta there.
Unconditional ❤️