Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty
12:20 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
15 December, 07:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 December, 06:38
Listening to it now, and it sounds like charges in a RICO case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 December, 06:37
I would have completely lost my shit if that happened. Mr T is above Nancys old job. Presidents dont become the speaker of the house unless they get demoted.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 December, 07:12
Anyone have VK’s post on his opinion of when the Trump cards are being played?
I remember one for 2023.
8 images
3 different dates on his account ending in 2023, possibly more.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 December, 06:31
1st running for speaker of the House is lame because he is our President and 98% of congress is corrupt so say's Julian Assange so really no need for speaker hell we are gonna need a new congress
anyone has the assumption that our President would lower himself to the speaker position has just given in to the fact that the 2020 wasn't fixed wake up sheep

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 06:39
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
He becomes Speaker and then fake Biden and Harris are impeached, he steps back in as president and there's not a thing anyone can do about it.

After that, the EBS is activated and the MSM gets taken down, all the while Trump is "back" in office, even though he never actually left.

The country is then made aware of the massive election fraud in 2020, and the haters will have no choice but to accept the REAL results.

Unconventional yes, but Steve Bannon said it would be.

First you have to show them.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 December, 06:40
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I agree on most of what you said but disagree that we need a new Congress. We need a fraction of the Government we have now. Too many hands in the cookie jar. Twitter is a good example.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 December, 05:07
Well, if we're confused, they are as well. Republicans can still nominate Trump.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
15 December, 04:48
✨ May God Protect You And Keep You Safe Fellow Servant Of Christ ✨

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 December, 03:54
Is the fact that on boh the suit chest and the boots say 45....NOT 47 (we know 46 will be ripped from history as anything close to a pres..) sooooo why the 45??

as you said in prior post...Digesting..Vibing. 🙏💥

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 December, 03:27
Booty booty booty booty errrwherrrrr👀
Q booty drop
"the faggots are holding hands"

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
15 December, 05:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Susan Rice.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 December, 03:16
The total power of our Hopes, Thoughts, Trust and Intentions pave the way 100% for JFK Jr... and for a new brave World. Prosperity!

Miss Pepe @MissPepe
15 December, 02:56
Trump Right Now.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 December, 02:54
when John re-emerges soon which party will he run for?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 December, 03:29
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Well I hear the democrat party will cease to exist👀😉 so.....

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 December, 02:50
unless some superhero comes and blows these chemtrailing bastards out of the sky - THERE IS NO SUPER HERO

NFT? really? yanking chains

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC

Ann Holden @Amandpms
15 December, 04:47
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 02:43
The corrupt Dems and Rinos at the current level of members would never elect DJT as speaker. Neither do I see these same corrupt sobs airing out their illegal deeds on public tv when they take office in Jan. 23.

Here is the possibility that Nana is trying to manifest.
Sen. Biggs has challenged McCarthy for the Speaker of the House.
I am manifesting that SCOTUS rules in favor of the Brunson Brothers.
McCarthy would be removed and Biggs would take the seat.

Here is some of what Biggs wants to do:
There are reforms that must be made in the House in order to facilitate representation of our constituents. Items such as allowing members to move to amend bills, only allowing bills that cover a single subject, and requiring bills to go through committees before bringing them to the floor. Members must also be granted more time to read the legislation and debate the merits of it.
All good for America.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 December, 02:36
I sense something bigger coming.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 02:35
I'm not sure he has to announce it.

Members of the House can simply elect him.

https://history.house.gov/...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
15 December, 02:35
Trumps timestamp was 10:58:113>11.3

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 December, 02:32
I'm really getting a vibe that Trump is not running in the next election. He is using himself as bait for something much, much bigger to come.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
16 December, 08:41
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I am getting that vibe too. He is just the Trumpet heralding the way for....

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
15 December, 02:31
never thought it would be there is no magic wand going to be waved

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 December, 02:29
This guy on Twitter cracks me up.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 December, 02:15

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 December, 02:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny i feel like my mind is on pause right now this is what we want and hope for like VK said he had to digest . Something really big has to happen people are moving away from 45 . its hard to convince them anymore to hold the line they have passed the lune in the sand . 🕊Your thoughts? 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

The Aye Up Duck @AyeUpDuck
15 December, 03:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Quack.
🦆🦆🦆

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
15 December, 02:06
Wheat from the chaff...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
15 December, 02:06
JFK jr did you say!?!
Maybe POTUS did too!!!
I see 45 x 4 > 180 > R

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 December, 04:26
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
15 December, 04:43
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
he lost a lot of support with this stunt
treat us like adults, not children distracted b6 playing cards
this was a very bad miscalculation on his part
he should have simply released the video

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
15 December, 01:55
. I missed all this.

Has Jr got a blue check mark yet?

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
15 December, 01:51
But, I saw a few nice cards.

Enjoying this show.

Little Mac @LittleMac
15 December, 01:36
Hmm. Nope. Not even an endorsement of someone like Jim Jordan for speaker. I assume this is what premature ejaculation feels like for a woman! Kind of a dud!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
15 December, 01:34
There was no chance a BIGLY announcement was habbening at 11am..

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
15 December, 01:26
And a very very large number of us lost connection with immediate family (sacrifice) to stand strong. Not goving up but… WTF.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 December, 01:25
our expectations again. the art of war is deception. booty-spoil taken from enemy in war, plunder, pillage. a prize, gain

15 December, 01:23
A MAGA blowback moment

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 December, 06:26
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
damn I wish I was on twitter all the idiots are there lol!

16 December, 10:39
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
In fairness. the poll began after the Trump cards and well before the Freedom of Speech speech. Even VK had a womp-womp response.