Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 12:20
So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
The Aye Up Duck @AyeUpDuck
15 December, 03:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Quack.
๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 December, 02:39
Johnny i feel like my mind is on pause right now this is what we want and hope for like VK said he had to digest . Something really big has to happen people are moving away from 45 . its hard to convince them anymore to hold the line they have passed the lune in the sand . ๐Ÿ•ŠYour thoughts? ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
15 December, 02:37
Would be a perfect handoffโ€ฆ The Donald deserves a great retirement for all he has foe. for usโ€ฆ would be a poetic and most satisifying ending for all involved.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 02:30
This is what Nana sees too!
JFKjr will not be stepping into the light until the MSM is toast!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 December, 02:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. This reveal is way too important.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
15 December, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree Secret Agent Man will Rise when MSM Falls!
Dark to Light!๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน