Ann Holden @Amandpms
15 December, 02:40
Pickin' up some obvious ova on Tik Tok...
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 02:47
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Here is the video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
15 December, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Depending on colour timing and zoom the phones are actually filming whats happening (even if it is fake) all your seeing is different levels of colour timing and zoom

in the 1080p version I've been through all the phones, most would marry up with the action, this one clearly films the resident and you can see it on screen.

it's nice to do a mini-dig/puzzle these days though.

just need everyone to enjoy it as much as I do.
11:10 AM - Dec 15, 2022
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 December, 11:24
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Take a look at the 38 sec mk Pause start from left 1 ph 3 phone have same Pic in them its the back side of the WH
Also (Scale to distance is off) all the phone pics Are different, and the same.
imho

15 December, 11:28
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
look harder, your not accounting for zoom/camera phone type.

I spent an hour looking, but I can only tell you what I found.