Only people mentioned by Amandpms in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
15 December, 12:59
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
anytime i see them holding phones like that around him i always looks at their phones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 December, 10:09
Not the first time I’ve seen this happen. Yet when you show it to a sleeper they still don’t believe what their own eyes show them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 02:47
Here is the video

some one special to some @godrus
15 December, 01:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Whoa - they aren't even there!!!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 December, 10:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Busted on steroids. Thanking you and our Creator who promised us every hidden thing would be uncovered!

Some things are better left unsaid, but even more things are better left SHOWN!! ☺️