Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
20 December, 01:07
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
"YOU" don't..........WeThePeople do...............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
20 December, 01:04
How did they keep them charged? Do they have a phone now that charges by energy used walking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
20 December, 01:08
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Probably Tesla style, direct from earths' aether......no charges, no cables needed..........

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 December, 01:01
My son's car was totaled last night, he's stiff but okay. She didn't speak English, she didn't have car insurance, she drove through a stop sign and didn't get ticketed. She was, however, driving a $50,000 SUV.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 December, 01:58
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
OMG...🥺🥺🥺 I'm thankful your son is ok!! boy does that anger me to hear that.... l wish he had money to go after her and everyone that left her in this country 😡🤬😡🤬😠🤬

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 December, 08:57
Awesome question. Inquiring minds would love to know. I bet the Demonrats know the answer to that question.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 December, 09:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I'm willing to bet it's our tax dollars..mmmmhmm