Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
My heart how I love this man, Our #POTUS45
#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Donald J Trump never stopped fighting for us
#WeThePeople will never stop fighting for you
love you to the moon
Sir
💓🙏🏻
12:02 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 November, 02:12
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:26
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:26
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
02 March, 03:32
This picture is absolutely remarkable!

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
27 February, 12:03
She loves her man. We do too!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
25 February, 06:11
I agree with this tweet 100%. Best President ever. God Bless this Awesome Family.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
24 February, 10:16
ME TOO!!! ♥️🥰🌹🇺🇸🙏😎

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
24 February, 08:58
i don't get it. How are we fighting for DJT.
The day after the election, a young gal called into Rush & was PISSED. She said that she was the only Poll Watcher under the age of 75.
My liberal friends in CT spent EVERY week for months, on the phone for hours, making sure that Democrat voters had rides to the polls- even before tha Georgia Senate vote.
wHAT are we doing, - DJT knows how to put his message across
How are we fighting for him - I want to know.

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
24 February, 07:58
So grateful for this magnificent man our beloved President, Melania, their family and everyone fighting to rescue our children.❤️ All plants, flowers and trees grow upwards from the dark, we need the darkness to grow. That is what is pushing us now. Sending love and strenght to all on the right side of humanity.

24 February, 08:02
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
#ForeverFirstFamily
in our hearts

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 February, 02:34
This man feels like our own family and love him with all my heart. ❤️

Nena Pam @NenaPam
19 February, 12:22
So looking forward to the end, to be able to see and hear all you beautiful people together. I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. I pray for all's safety. POTUS 45, Melania, you Diana, care deeply about the children, as I do. God bless everyone and our children. May God wrap his loving arms around all who have been harmed. May it give them comfort and strength to heal.
Thank you.❤

19 February, 02:30
In response Nena Pam to her Publication
Godbless Angel ✨💓🙏🏻💞🌸

Warrior Queen @QWarrior44
18 February, 08:02
Love POTUS too! Miss him. ❤️🙏 #BestPresidentEver

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 February, 10:45
🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 09:59
Me too . . . these last two days were tough for anyone who loves him :)

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
13 February, 07:11
Hardest working President, for We The People!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 February, 05:51
An abundance of love and appreciation for them both ♥️🙏🏼🕊

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 February, 05:48
😉Thank you Diana, we love you and President #Trump and the people around you! Thank you for saving the world!
Can't wait for the ending cast & credits!
#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai

Kay Tee @kmax
08 February, 05:44
❤️This is a gorgeous photo of them both. Beautiful moment.
Miss them both. 🙏

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
07 February, 12:06
Yes ma'am!! How could anyone not LOVE a man, rich in HEART!!❤️❤️❤️

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
07 February, 12:04
Me too!