Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
07 February, 12:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My heart how I love this man, Our #POTUS45
#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Donald J Trump never stopped fighting for us
#WeThePeople will never stop fighting for you
love you to the moon
Sir
💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
So grateful for this magnificent man our beloved President, Melania, their family and everyone fighting to rescue our children.❤️ All plants, flowers and trees grow upwards from the dark, we need the darkness to grow. That is what is pushing us now. Sending love and strenght to all on the right side of humanity.
07:58 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Indigorain in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 February, 08:02
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
#ForeverFirstFamily
in our hearts

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
25 February, 06:08
Amen. I Love them so much. They Love America and the American people. I am forever Greatful to them. God Bless this Beautiful Family. I Love them with all my Heart.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 October, 08:24
💓Love you!