Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 February, 10:08
God has your back Sir, I know it. You have millions of prayers sent your way every single day, to you, your family and all the Patriots who are on the front lines fighting for our freedom and saving the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 February, 10:09
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
God Bless All

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 05:49
I pray for this man and his family every morning when i wake and every night before i sleep. I prayed for him years before i ever heard his name. Almost my entire life I have prayed for God to please, please send someone to lead us out of the darkness covering the world. When this man came down that escalator in 2015, the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I got chills. I felt like God was saying "Here he is.". That feeling has never left me.

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
07 February, 12:02
My heart how I love this man, Our #POTUS45
#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Donald J Trump never stopped fighting for us
#WeThePeople will never stop fighting for you
love you to the moon
Sir
💓🙏🏻

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:26
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free1080

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 November, 02:12
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
06 February, 06:22
Hello Boss President #45 then and #19 now!
~ WE LOVE YOU!
P.S. See you and your beautiful family on March 4th!
#SAVEAMERICA

Ember Rose @EmberRose
06 February, 05:25
When I had Covid, I moped around the house in pajamas for four weeks, blaming China. My President (27 years older than me) wore suits everyday and never stopped working to save the world.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 February, 04:28

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
06 February, 02:55
thats the covid pic

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
06 February, 02:45
Presidential Pen?

anon anon @Qcolorado
06 February, 02:02
I miss my president so much!!

Virda 2019 @Virda2019
06 February, 01:58
Truly a father to our nation ❤️🙏😇

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
06 February, 01:49
My Boyfriend 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
06 February, 01:46
I love my president!🥰🙏🏻🇺🇸💪

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
06 February, 01:43
MY PRESIDENT🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Deb Bie @DebBie7
06 February, 11:32
💖🤗💖

Lucy Bryan @LucyBryan99
06 February, 11:13
😍 i miss u so !!

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
06 February, 10:56
WE ARE AWAITING YOUR RETURN, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
06 February, 10:23
I love you❣️

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
06 February, 10:23
I love you❣️

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
06 February, 10:05
Red folders!!! Boom

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
06 February, 10:04
I hope he knows, that we know what he has given up to make America and the world a better place God Bless President Trump ❤️

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
06 February, 10:19
this picture of Prez DT is so touching to me. So solo screaming into the wind on a dark & stormy night. 🙏

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
06 February, 09:16
The love I have for this man is immense!

Kat Shi @That1CrzyThing
06 February, 08:52
This pic is from when he had "#chinavirus" 🤣

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 February, 08:40
#BestPresidentEver45 ❤️🇺🇸
He is still working tirelessly for us.
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
06 February, 08:20
#POTUS19 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
06 February, 08:10
So much love for this hero. Beautiful picture thank you E.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 February, 07:33
i love him and miss him everyday 🙏❤️

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
06 February, 07:04
We miss your public presence, big daddy T. 😢 Come on out soon! Anxious to re-elect you and get this show on the road. ❤️

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
06 February, 07:02
I thank him for everything he has done. He is a really Great man.He's also a very loving Person. I'm so glad he is our President. God knew he was the one for the job. I love President Trump so,so much.God Bless him and his Family.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏