Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 12:02
Pray for one another....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 December, 12:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I certainly dont think myself the strong one. 💯🙏🏼Please pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some 😥.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for a friend (sister) and not for myself.
Please send healing to Jewels and her doggo, Boots.
Relieve any sickness and discomfort.
Only you know our hearts God, and as well all process the deep stuff of our lives, we need your grace and support.
May Jewels be a testament to your love and miracles.
In your name we pray...
01:15 PM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
13 December, 03:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Praying for Jewels and Boots!!! Healing in Jesus Name!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 December, 03:08
In complete sgreement Charlie 🙏❤️🙏

13 December, 02:15

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
13 December, 01:23
In agreement in Jesus' Name ;)

13 December, 02:16
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication