Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 06:24
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Praying

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 December, 04:57
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 December, 05:00
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 December, 04:02
💝ALWAYS.

13 December, 04:03
In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Celery Juicer @Emme
13 December, 03:10
GOD is good.

13 December, 03:11
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
All the time!

#BlessUp

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 December, 03:03
💖🙏

13 December, 03:13
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 December, 02:54
🙏THIS IS SO TRUE.

13 December, 02:56
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 December, 02:42
there's a dif between notice and feeling it. prayers up

13 December, 02:47
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 December, 12:35
I certainly dont think myself the strong one. 💯🙏🏼Please pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some 😥.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 December, 09:13
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Prayers going up now 🙏

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 11:33
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
❤️Thank you one and all for all your prayers, love and light sent my way. The update is that I feel significantly better and less stressed. I slept very well and seemed to sweat something off. I received the grace to get out and accomplish the computer help yesterday👏✅. Such a relief! Boots is still trying to get something bad out of her system.🤢Clean up is not so fun. I am fasting her some more and then rice water/rice. 🙏. I appreciate all of you.😇. I will take it day by day with the road trip.💫The best back at you .😘

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 December, 12:08
Amen to that.

13 December, 12:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication