Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 12:02
Pray for one another....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
I certainly dont think myself the strong one. 💯🙏🏼Please pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some 😥.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again
12:35 PM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 11:33
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
❤️Thank you one and all for all your prayers, love and light sent my way. The update is that I feel significantly better and less stressed. I slept very well and seemed to sweat something off. I received the grace to get out and accomplish the computer help yesterday👏✅. Such a relief! Boots is still trying to get something bad out of her system.🤢Clean up is not so fun. I am fasting her some more and then rice water/rice. 🙏. I appreciate all of you.😇. I will take it day by day with the road trip.💫The best back at you .😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 December, 11:37

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 December, 12:11
🌼Thinking of you and Boots today.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 December, 09:13
Prayers going up now 🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 December, 07:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🌹

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 December, 06:48
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ARE ASKING IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT JEWELS GIVE HERE YOUR CALMING COMFORT MIRACULOUS HEALING IN BODY MIND AND SOUL AND RESTING LOVING LIGHT WE ASK ALSO TO PROTECT HER DOGGIE BOOTS AND IN OUR FAITH AND PRAYERS LORD AND THE GRACE AND MERCY YOU GIVE TO US ALL EVERYDAY LORD WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN
LORD HEAR OUR SINCERE PRAYERS AMEN

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 06:41
calming prayers for you and Boots, also healing for mind, heart, and body💓

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 December, 06:37
Prayers for you and Boots.

13 December, 06:39
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 December, 06:36
🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 06:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 December, 06:32
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 06:40
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
Praying 💕

13 December, 06:40
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
You sound strong to me lady❤️🪖gets tough right before breakthrough, dont fold (?) be still and wait on goD

13 December, 06:41
In response memes matter to her Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 December, 06:31
🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 06:42
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 December, 06:28
🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 06:43
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 December, 06:26
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for you and your dog.

13 December, 06:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 December, 03:19
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

13 December, 06:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 December, 03:16
🙏

13 December, 06:10
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
13 December, 03:12
🙏❤️🙏

13 December, 06:11
In response Just Amom to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 06:42
In response Just Amom to her Publication
hope there has been a little break from your stress♥️praying that

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 December, 03:06
💛God bless and Get well soon!!! Prayer sent!!!

On the off chance you have anything that could possibly be healed...

These are two specific threads I have on Gab to help Heal...

Non-Pharma... https://gab.com/KrisWillia...

Cold and Flu Thread... https://gab.com/KrisWillia...

Again, God Bless you and your family!!! (This includes your dog too, since in my family pets are family!!!)

Also for your dog, You can use Black Seed Oil (as it is a natural antibiotic)

Best wishes!!!

13 December, 06:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 December, 03:05
Sending prayers Jewel🙏❤️. Praying for your well being, emotional and spiritual strength and a sense of God’s awesome peace. I pray that you are healed inside and out and can attend to all you have ahead of you. And of course I include your fur baby in my prayers. This too shall pass..in Jesus’ precious name AMEN.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

13 December, 06:12
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 December, 03:03
💖🙏

13 December, 06:13
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
13 December, 02:56
Prayers sent
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you

13 December, 06:14
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 December, 02:52
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 02:53
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 December, 02:42
🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 December, 02:42
🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 December, 02:22
Lifting you up into improved health, renewed energy, strength and peace of mind. And for Boots to feel better too!
🙏✨💫🐕❤️🙏

13 December, 02:24
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
13 December, 02:22
🙏🙏🙏

13 December, 02:24
In response Jul Anon to her Publication

MMJ Schu @Schu420
13 December, 02:18
🙏🏻♥️ for you & doggo.

13 December, 02:21
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

Love Life @FullwithHope
13 December, 02:14
Prayers and more for you and your dog. Find peace and new strength. 🙏🧡❤️

13 December, 02:15
In response Love Life to her Publication

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
13 December, 02:13
🙏prayers for you and your doggo!

13 December, 02:14
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 December, 01:15
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for a friend (sister) and not for myself.
Please send healing to Jewels and her doggo, Boots.
Relieve any sickness and discomfort.
Only you know our hearts God, and as well all process the deep stuff of our lives, we need your grace and support.
May Jewels be a testament to your love and miracles.
In your name we pray...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 December, 03:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
In complete sgreement Charlie 🙏❤️🙏

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
13 December, 03:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Praying for Jewels and Boots!!! Healing in Jesus Name!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 December, 12:54
Prayers for your healing

angliajons88 @angliajons88
13 December, 12:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time I made $17,990 in my previous month and I am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow.
Details Here--------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

13 December, 02:16
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication