Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 12:02
Pray for one another....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❀️ donated @jewelsc
13 December, 12:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I certainly dont think myself the strong one. πŸ’―πŸ™πŸΌPlease pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some πŸ˜₯.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it