Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Guys I could really use some prayers right now. I had a kidney stone and the hospital wouldn't operate on me because I refused to be tested. That was many months ago. It just basically went away. But now the pain has returned. please dear God make it go away again. Thank you in advance.
06:48 PM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
14 December, 12:34
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
i was just about to suggest chanca piedra 🤗, if it was me id be usung that and magnesium. best of luck 🙏🏻😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
14 December, 12:34
i was just about to suggest chanca piedra 🤗, if it was me id be usung that and magnesium. best of luck 🙏🏻😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
14 December, 12:25

Diane Goldman @DGold
14 December, 12:50
Praying🙏🙏🙏. Please drink lots of water after it passes for prevention.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
14 December, 12:00
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 December, 01:55
🙏🙏🙏

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 December, 01:14
Prayers for you to be well. God Bless.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
13 December, 11:19
use an herbal product called Stonebreaker - it has worked for my husband, my sister. Easy to do. Buy it on amazon. Fresh Pressed Apple juice (organic only pressed yourself or run thru blender and strain) - 2 4oz glasses a day) will soften the stones so you can pass them.

Christine Salerno @chris1949
13 December, 08:56
drink a ton of water with applecider viniger

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 December, 08:33
I would stay out of the hospitals unless absolutely necessary.
https://www.urologyspecial...

Alycat 777 @alycat777
13 December, 07:20
🙏🙏💞

English Viking @Artist_
13 December, 05:03
❤️🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 December, 04:22
🙏Chanca Piedra disolves them, marshmallow root extract relxes the tubes to allow for easier passage and D-Mannose is for infection.💛

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 December, 04:12
UVA URSI you can self heal all things are possible for faith is our strongest medicine with the right treatment🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 04:10
✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨💫
Prayers sent 🕊️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 December, 04:05
Prayers for you Jeanie 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 December, 12:56
💚🌟💚

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 December, 12:21
try Uva Ursi. tincture or dried herb. it's good for all things kidney/bladder/urinary system. when i was younger and prone to UTI's, i ditched the antibiotics and began using this - it helped me out every. single. time. i even found a gov. document showing its effectiveness:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 December, 12:17
Prayers for you hun, and for God to heal you and stop that pain. I have in the past read about things that dissolve kidney stones and in the past with kidney infections antibiotics and pure cranberry juice and AZO helped a lot right away.
🙏Now idk about the stones but if it is just infection perhaps this helps. I dont remember what dissolves them.
Maybe find another hospital.Prayers for you.🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 December, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Chanca Piedra disolves them, marshmallow root extract relxes the tubes to allow for easier passage and D-Mannose is for infection.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 December, 12:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Eat basic.

STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
12 December, 11:50
Try changing your foods to more grapes, berries, pineapples and citrus. Have them as themselves or juice them. I have grapes and pineapples together with a couple of slices of zucchini.....excellent! Whatever you decide all the best!

STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
12 December, 11:55
In response STRONTIUM DQG to his Publication
Oh and I just remembered... half a lemon squeezed into the juice. All the best!

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
12 December, 11:36
have you tried chanca piedra?

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
12 December, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
12 December, 11:10
My daughter who is prone to them takes a dose of this everyday to prevent them, maybe it could help dissolve it. For pain my suggestion is a very high dose 5,000 mg full spectrum CBD oil. Hope this helps and sending prayers! 🙏🏻

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 December, 11:09
🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 December, 11:07
Sending Prayers Sister 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 December, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
12 December, 11:04
Drink lots of water. Add some lemon juice occasionally. Increase your K2 and limit dairy to keep from happening again. Good luck and God bless.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 December, 11:03
🙏🙏🙏