The Occultists Are Denying Reincarnation
Soldiers Its Time To Rise Up Together
The Government Shutdown Is The Event❤️❤️❤️
Universal Law Will Be Implemented On Earth
Donald Trump Won The Election Deal With It❤️❤️❤️
All They Care About Is Money And Eating Children
Id Be Sweatin Bullets If I Were You Bad Guys
Is Juan Osavin Jesus Christ Reincarnated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 December, 02:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 December, 02:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
"Is Juan O'Savin Jesus Christ incarnated?"

For fuck's sake. Stop it, just stop it.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 December, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Full clip starts around 25:23

https://charlierose.com/vi...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 December, 12:06

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 December, 07:55
t/s 02:11 > 11:11 > 4 > 1111
Video:51 > 6 > 222
💧 51 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 December, 07:24
XRP timeline looks like its pushing out towards the spring decodes, that's gonna be tough for many people to hold onto given the crashing economy in say my business housing/construction. Sure would be nice to see a bump to pull off some profits. Tough game, brutal. Things just keep pushing out and out. I thought Defcon 1 was last December!!! Another year has gone by....whew.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 December, 07:50
In response William Filer to his Publication
It is my humble opinion, the economy is at this point, a zombie economy. It SHOULD be dead. And WH ‘s are manipulating it into a dramatic swan dive. The stage is set for the collapse so well, that the collapse may be all we’re waiting for.
(Not financial advise. Seriously demented entertainment only.)

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 December, 08:07
In response William Filer to his Publication
If XRP is your biggest concern then your only concern is what has always been evil. Money. I prefer to see justice for stolen elections, Crimes of humanity, etc

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 December, 07:15
Its been my experience that only Donald J Trump has done this.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 December, 05:54
Its gonna be a Glorious Day, and each day there after.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 December, 03:12
What he’s saying is the way it’s been for way too long, but, the now defunct Corporation of 1871 was setup by [them] to feed that 1% with money and power. It’s totally contrary to the Constitution and to the Constitutional Republic we’re returning to, whereby Government answers to “We The People”, not the other way around.

TS = 2:11 > 11:11.

Elon?

Nov 23, 2017 12:10:13 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

EM is certainly currently playing a huge role in “The Great Awakening”, but, he wasn’t always a WH, it seems.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 08:09
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Agreed, but they have in real time awakened that sleeping Giant, the 99% of ppl that because we saw no way thr our individual lack of powers to ever affect change alone in our slave box, had all but given up on humanity even tho we realized it was controlled by an evil.

Until we were all brought together, first by the internet and then by the Q team thro social media, (The very tools that the cabal themselves allowed and created with the intent to further enslave us btw), we really did not realize the true power we have when even only a relatively small percentage of us ban together.

We have totally flipped this table on them and used quite literally all their own tools and rituals on them to win.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
12 December, 02:26
That small percentage that knows it’s rigged is now going way higher.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 December, 07:16
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
right?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 December, 02:25
11:11
17*3
+++

12:12 today…

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
12 December, 02:25
al gores cousin (he reversed his name) ... read 1 maybe 2 of his books...its been years late 90's early 2000's...but he did have some red pill info ...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
12 December, 02:23

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 December, 02:23
So pissed at myself that I was asleep, but I thank God I am awake now and see it all

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
12 December, 08:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Forgive yourself 🙏🏼

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 December, 02:21
Gore knew…

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
12 December, 02:14
Thank you VK. And I love seeing your APL#s going up!!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
12 December, 06:07
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
Saw that too. And were those shadows of people on the bottom of his cover photo always there? I don't remember seeing them. Maybe I just overlooked them before.