Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 December, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 December, 07:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
XRP timeline looks like its pushing out towards the spring decodes, that's gonna be tough for many people to hold onto given the crashing economy in say my business housing/construction. Sure would be nice to see a bump to pull off some profits. Tough game, brutal. Things just keep pushing out and out. I thought Defcon 1 was last December!!! Another year has gone by....whew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
If XRP is your biggest concern then your only concern is what has always been evil. Money. I prefer to see justice for stolen elections, Crimes of humanity, etc
08:07 AM - Dec 12, 2022
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 December, 08:19
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Save the fucking righteousness buddy, I am all for seeing the Cabal put out of business. I have worked my ass off in many ways to help, including attending multiple election fraud hearings in Washoe County, canavsssing for Joey Gilbert and Marchant and much much more.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 December, 08:22
In response William Filer to his Publication
Just saying XRP isnt what we shoukd be focused on. Ive worked my ass off too and XRP means crap without justice