Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 December, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 December, 07:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
XRP timeline looks like its pushing out towards the spring decodes, that's gonna be tough for many people to hold onto given the crashing economy in say my business housing/construction. Sure would be nice to see a bump to pull off some profits. Tough game, brutal. Things just keep pushing out and out. I thought Defcon 1 was last December!!! Another year has gone by....whew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
It is my humble opinion, the economy is at this point, a zombie economy. It SHOULD be dead. And WH ‘s are manipulating it into a dramatic swan dive. The stage is set for the collapse so well, that the collapse may be all we’re waiting for.
(Not financial advise. Seriously demented entertainment only.)
07:50 AM - Dec 12, 2022
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
12 December, 08:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I'm with you, I've been at this a very long time. Many like bought silver or gold over the years, only to see many of us have to sell to survive. I'm 57 years old, I work harder than ever, 36ft ladder sets in Tahoe cause I can't find any kids willing to learn and most honestly can't hang....literally. Somehow, I've managed to stay in once piece. I have 3 dif product bizzes in various stages of development. I have my Mom's silver stash, a fraction of what mine used to be. I've been investing and landscaping in my new house and decorating and setting up a shop and new shed and yes, it's all top notch, but I have stretched to just out fit my place, make the HOA happy ect. I am competing with an endless supply of Hispanic competition in my contracting business. My successful competitors all have dozens if not HUNDREDS of illegal aliens working for them. Got my Nevada License, so unbelievably difficult including an invasive FBI LIVE SCAN! Now keep in mind, you go through...

12 December, 08:11
In response William Filer to his Publication
the ringer on getting licensed and LEGAL only to have certain trades like landscaping and painting's only real successful companies HIRE ALMOST ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS!!! So you dance the legal dance to get licensed, just to act as a major criminal operation. The job I am on now in Tahoe is a $3Mil pano view home. Me and my helper, who do very creative, quality work using my stains, are the only gringos on the job. The electricians work for a local contractor and speak NOT A WORK OF ENGLISH....no kidding, they can't answer one question in broken english, or don't. I'm a flooring contractor too and this Indian/DC Based rental manager, didn't ask my a big on flooring from me this time, he just plugged in his illegal alien carpenter. Yes, I have a nice $12K chunk of work, only because I had a solution to get a certain updated look on some old redwood walls.....or I wouldn't have even been called out this time!!! Want to see my work???