Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 December, 05:19
I am feeling the trauma of the last few years taking its toll. Having been deplatformed and censored, separated from my career, betrayed over and over, forced to watch my kids taken off me by another man I had trusted, then fought against the corrupt local institutions... eventually it affects your nervous system and ability to function.

Have held out for five years, and can feel my capacity to do more eroding. I need time to heal, care for myself, focus on creativity. Facing yet more battles in (corrupt and compromised) court breaks my heart a bit, as it's not my strength in life. There comes a point when you need a miracle to happen, and something very public that completely changes the basis of your society.

This is a very long and arduous road.

🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
We are all in this together❤️WWG1WGA

I lost my Dad this week after a 6 month battle from VAX injury. He died thinking I was a wackadoodle because I shared Q drops and truths with him. I thought he'd see the day the plug got pulled☹️
I could use that miracle too.
07:30 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
10 December, 10:49
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
💞🙏💞💞🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 December, 10:44
I am certain that God and the angels greeting him when he entered Heaven made sure he knew! Talk with him, he’s listening.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 11:12
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you, I will. Still feeling pretty raw💙

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 December, 10:28
So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 11:14
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Ty💙

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 December, 08:21
Im so soory. They caused all of this heartache and we the people suffer for it. Remember your dad was a soul having a human experience in a body. He now know his daughter was ahead in learning who we are. Thats every parents dream to advance the next generation. it wasnt all in vain. just my 2 cents. hugs to you!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 08:41
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Thank you so much, you're right💙I know he went home and I'll see him again.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 08:16
Prayers for You and Your Family
and sending Love and Hugs!
🙏🏼😢❤️

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 December, 07:54
Prayers up Kelly.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 December, 07:49
I'm so sorry
🙏❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 08:51
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thanks Kelly❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 December, 10:47
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 December, 10:55
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Lifting you up in love and light.
🙏✨❤️✨❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 December, 07:44
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT I WILL SAY WITH GOD IN HEAVEN HE DOES KNOW THE TRUTH NOW !!
SO BE AT PEACE AND REST KNOWING GOD IS WITH YOU IN FAITH HOPE AND HIS LOVING LIGHT OF GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 08:44
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I hadn't even thought of that, grief is a funny thing. Thank you🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 December, 07:39
Praying