Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am feeling the trauma of the last few years taking its toll. Having been deplatformed and censored, separated from my career, betrayed over and over, forced to watch my kids taken off me by another man I had trusted, then fought against the corrupt local institutions... eventually it affects your nervous system and ability to function.

Have held out for five years, and can feel my capacity to do more eroding. I need time to heal, care for myself, focus on creativity. Facing yet more battles in (corrupt and compromised) court breaks my heart a bit, as it's not my strength in life. There comes a point when you need a miracle to happen, and something very public that completely changes the basis of your society.

This is a very long and arduous road.

🥲
05:19 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
19 December, 11:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
we feel it too Martin! God and all of us are with you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 December, 02:15
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 December, 08:12
💓Yes, we all are feeling the 'life as we knew it to be' crumble in our own unique way. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation ( -> your writings were inspiring and expansive in a GOoD way to moi') in the co-creation of the New Earth, the INcoming Golden Age, and the thousand years of Peace. Remember always that you are collectively co-creating this and that you are, yourself, a creator. The narrative that you shared stating that you are powerless and helpless, is not aligned with The Truth of Who You Really Are. Remember always that you are a willing participant in this Grand Experiment of the Ascension of the Earth and you are an integral and crucially placed part of the whole. Everything that you think, do, and say matters… every thought that you think is creating your world as you want it to be. Embrace this truth and the truth WILL SET YOU FREE.

Love, light and peace Martin.

God bless 💓🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 December, 06:11
this February will mark seven years since my participation in this war… I’m exhausted, frustrated, ridiculed, my job has been threatened, my siblings think I’ve gone off the deep end… and I will pick myself up again today and fight to inform more people

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 December, 02:16
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 December, 05:51
Totally understandable ... take all the time you need Martin
Will say prayers for a miracle for you ... they can and do happen
✨🙏🏻💖🙏🏻✨🕊️💫
also sending love n hugs
Stay strong

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
12 December, 04:33
🙏That hits home. Hang in there Martin!

Tom Grant @GrantQ
12 December, 02:10
This is good to hear and i don't mean that in a bad way. I don't look up to you (or anyone for that matter) but i do respect and admire you. You are one of the most recognized and influential anons (your actually not very anonymous🤣) out there and hearing you be so open about your hardships and vulnerablities encourages others to open up about how they are feeling. If anyone else reading this is struggling, reach out. Know that you are not alone.
Martin take as long as you need away from the battlefield. Get out in nature (keep taking them beautiful pictures) and recharge your mind, body and soul.
Much love brother.
WWG1WGA

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
12 December, 01:24
Many prayers, positive energy & love sent across the pond to lift you back up. Photograph beautiful peaceful things & be in nature. Remember to experience life, the smells of food, the sound of wind moving everything around you, the feel of sunshine & the way the light bounces or reflects around you. Find the peace in living again.
Maybe an animal even if its outdoor birds you can feed & connect with.
Hugs Fren.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 December, 11:42
I love you, Brother.

Take all the time you need. Refresh your Spirit.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
11 December, 11:30
Ask the Lord for help (if you haven't), roll your cares onto him. I will pray for Him to lift/ease your burden and remove obstacles in your life. This is a spiritual war, so a spiritual connection is so important. So many of us Love and appreciate you. You will get through this.

Diane Goldman @DGold
11 December, 11:19
Praying for healing and uplifting for you. 🙏🙏🙏

Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
11 December, 11:04
I will pray for you. I feel the trauma too. God Bless. @martingeddes

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
11 December, 10:50
dittoness....

GOD DO IT. NOW. AMEN

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 December, 10:02
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
BUT for HIS SALVATION, my heart would fail.

GOD, COME NOW AND DELIVER YOUR CHILDREN FOR WE NEED YOU SOOOO DESPERATELY.

MOVE YOUR MIGHTY RIGHT ARM NOW!!!!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 December, 10:10
Dear Martin,
We may not be your biological family but we are a family & you are a huge part of it. Please, always remember that. We love you. ♥️

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
11 December, 09:57
we all go through trials. Sometimes I just get away and go out to the pasture and talk to God. He’s always there. Take a step back and come back with your ears back ready to fight some more. Praying for you peace, strength and courage.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 December, 09:25
Praying for you Martin. 🙏🙏🙏

There are times where it really feels like this can only get fixed with Divine Intervention.

Maybe this time it's different.

Conserve you're energy. Focus on the homefront. You've done enough. Thank you.

You'll know when you'll be needed again.

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 December, 06:36
Martin, please know we love you! You have been fighting more than your share of this crazy battle for quite some time! This may help: If you do The Five Tibetans everyday you will increase your stamina and overall health greatly! Five easy to learn exercises, each done a total of 21 times. Start with 5 repititions and work your way up to 21.
Video here:https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
11 December, 05:41
❤️🙏

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 December, 05:38
Martin most if not all of us have had times like this to greater or lesser degrees. I certainly have. Take a break for a little while. Rest and restore yourself, your spirit. Just be with yourself and God for a while. There is still time to get back in.

Your higher self is asking you to take a break. You have given and given. Now take time to give and support yourself. We will still be here when you're ready to return.

You are loved.🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 December, 05:14
God has this. Trust in the Lord. Praying for Him to give you strength... He is my rock.. I pray for us all daily.. If we don't do this, Nothing will change. God Bless and keep you. God give you peace. Love and hugs sent your way.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 December, 05:10
Thank You Martin for your courage and love for all of us 💖💖💖 Stand Strong 🔥🔥🔥

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 December, 05:00
I’m so sorry Martin. You are a very brave man and are very respected here on AU. I will pray for you, and Please keep your chin up. You are needed.🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 December, 04:52
😇God Bless you Martin!!! We are al here for you and we Love you as a Brother, Never ever give up!!! Take Baby Steps and Keep Walking!!!

You've got this!!!

Not Important @Notimportant
11 December, 04:44
Love you💙 i've got hold of your hand connected to your soul essence ....hang in with us all✨💎☀️

I had a couple bad days this week too, but I KNOW KNOW KNOW we are stronger than you can imagine☀️

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
11 December, 04:40
You are NOT alone and I mean that in more than one way. Lots of people are going through the same crappy ass shit with these corrupt systems in place. It is time for us to all rise up and take no more shit from these fuckers. Yeah.. I said it.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
11 December, 04:33
Love you Martin!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 December, 04:31
It really is…some days harder than others. praying for you Martin…praying for your safety, financial security, your family and that the blessings just overflow in your life. ❤️🙏🙏❤️

Time Travel @369travel
11 December, 04:29
i feel the end of it must be near. so many i know feel this way. we are worn, not defeated, but in need of recharge as a movement. the battle scars are piling up. you are not alone

Emma ElT @auntieeme
11 December, 03:58
😢🙏🌹

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 December, 03:55
I am so sorry Martin. I have watched this system work, so incredibly wrong and emotionally draining. Sending prayers for a miracle. God Bless.