Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 December, 08:02
Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by @vincentkennedy @administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally β€” and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes Angels really are everywhere.
God is everything, everywhere as well.
God's hand is in everything.
and
We are Fractal pieces of God.

Nana truly believes that all of us here, especially those that have been here from the start of Anonup understand why we are here together.

In these past 2 years the pretend Patriots have been shaken out and the many here have learned how to play together without anger and destruction.

That is EXACTLY what we are going to need to survive going forward
The next year, IMHO, is not going to be easy. Many are going to have to step up, communicate, and get along to resolve issues for every, EVERY system on the planet.

Nana has said all along it is not going to be a cake walk but I CAN PROMISE you, for those that stick it out, it will be some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life😘
We are literally creating a new world, and a Divine ONE at that.
04:25 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 December, 01:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’›πŸ™ reading this "pure gold" came to mind Nana Thank you🌱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 December, 08:05
Nothing but love for you all β€οΈπŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 08:07
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
😘

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 December, 12:20
I feel blessed that I have been here since the beginning. Have learned so much from my AU family. We will have each other to lean on when the road gets rough...we know we have each others backsπŸ™β€οΈ

Helz Anon @Helzz
16 December, 03:42
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I was on WeGoSocial from the start and had quite a big following. It was wonderful to be able to share and communicate with liked-minded people. It was empowering being able to post uncensored and share information. I deleted my account a short while ago as some posts upset my daughter. She thinks I've been brainwashed.....πŸ™„
I knew the time was fast approaching when the truth would no longer be suppressed and I was happy with what I'd achieved so far. I was ok with pulling the plug as she was my priority now. NCSWIC

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
16 December, 06:16
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
My feelings exactly β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 11:14
we will have each otherπŸ’“nana you put all so well

Stella Bella @NasNas
13 December, 12:27
❀️☺️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 December, 12:06
We here on AU are here by Divine Appointment IMO. We are here to experience and be advocates for sharing truth, sharing love, supporting each other, being an open and honest community and setting an example for others to follow. We are the seed sowers and seed planters of an unstoppable Divine intervention in this world. We are a part of the whole collective of new beginnings. πŸ˜‡

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 December, 04:52
Yes Yes and Dear Lord YES, everything you have said is πŸ’― percent true.
Nana your guidance is very heart warming and always uplifting to me personally.
I so thankyou, for your words.
They always touch me deeply.
I Love Our God, what a blessing it is that he placed me here for this time.
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

11 December, 12:32
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I love you too hun, and I do really believe we are all right where we are supposed to be and in this place because God called us to be here.

Before God gave me the dream 4 yrs ago next month actually, I was just Tra-la-la Nana going about my time with my grands waiting for God to call me home.

I had absolutely know idea of ETs, what was happening to children, God's consciousness, had no visions or guides, just plain ol lady talking to God every day semi retired and playing with my grands.

I had the NDE yrs before so knew what we are so I had no fear of my time coming, still don't for that matter. But my point is that I had no idea God had all this planned for me.

11 December, 12:34
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I would have to add that even if I knew nothing about any of this that is actually going on I still would have never taken the death jab. Never had a flu shot in my life, I would not have taken that one either, even if I was still blind.