Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 December, 08:02
Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by @vincentkennedy @administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally β€” and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 04:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes Angels really are everywhere.
God is everything, everywhere as well.
God's hand is in everything.
and
We are Fractal pieces of God.

Nana truly believes that all of us here, especially those that have been here from the start of Anonup understand why we are here together.

In these past 2 years the pretend Patriots have been shaken out and the many here have learned how to play together without anger and destruction.

That is EXACTLY what we are going to need to survive going forward
The next year, IMHO, is not going to be easy. Many are going to have to step up, communicate, and get along to resolve issues for every, EVERY system on the planet.

Nana has said all along it is not going to be a cake walk but I CAN PROMISE you, for those that stick it out, it will be some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life😘
We are literally creating a new world, and a Divine ONE at that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 December, 04:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes Yes and Dear Lord YES, everything you have said is πŸ’― percent true.
Nana your guidance is very heart warming and always uplifting to me personally.
I so thankyou, for your words.
They always touch me deeply.
I Love Our God, what a blessing it is that he placed me here for this time.
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I would have to add that even if I knew nothing about any of this that is actually going on I still would have never taken the death jab. Never had a flu shot in my life, I would not have taken that one either, even if I was still blind.
12:34 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 11:26
no vaxx for me of any kind either, had that decision made before stuff hit fan, but has been a hard road for most of us, mistakes made, perhaps opportunities missedπŸ’“but am blessed to be on AU, had friends other places, but not like this, lifting each other up, watching over each other. felt God chose His own for this assignment, hard for me to believe but guessing He chose me too✨

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 December, 02:51
Nana....you have wise , truth as always. I came here at the beginning also.....i got myself locked out but came back because i truly feel at home here. There are more kind and helpful people in this group than i have found in my entire life...The world that is coming is more beautiful than most could imagine...all goodness ...Nana, it will be So fooking good to FINALLY be able to rest ...i love you girl! HugsπŸ’žπŸ¦…πŸ’œ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 December, 04:58
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
I love you too hun. Nana is looking forward really to a good vaca rest before the creating part begins. Everyone has worked so hard to help in these battles I do surely think everyone needs a bit of a rest, at least 2 or 3 weeks of time to strengthen our inner powers to be at an optimum in helping with the rest of this story.

arba happihr @arba
13 December, 02:31
ME Either! God gave me everything I needed.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
13 December, 11:23
Me too. I get all my vitamins from real food as well.
Its me.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I use to be a Pharm Tec in a hospital.
I read many inserts… Ive seen what happens AFTER doctors meetings. Shortly after, most patients suddenly on meds.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
11 December, 03:58
Same here, with me.
Did not want or was ever willing to take the jab.
Lost my job because of it all, which was a blessing.
Just now I can confirm that Businesses are starting to take Unjabed into the workforce, because I just got a job after searching for 12months.
Praying for everyone and everything.πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ˜˜