Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by @vincentkennedy @administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally — and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.
08:02 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 December, 01:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Praise GOD and Praise JESUS. Well said, Doc. GOD is in full control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 December, 02:53
Corporate resignations, pockets of pedo arrests everywhere... it’s no wonder The Plan has/is taking years. Strategy at a mind-boggling level. o7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 December, 02:45
Praise Jesus!
The Plan is Divine

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
13 December, 02:56
It's Mind-blowing 👍 😉 ♥️ 🙏 🇺🇸

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 December, 10:03
speaking of traps

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 December, 08:55
Truly humbling to be a witness to it all. ❤️🕊️

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 December, 05:02
Amen to that. I know so many, many, many of us still cannot explain how we found our way to AU or what being on AU has done for us. My only response is that God led me here and God wanted us all to gather here together, to meet, to learn, and to recognize there is a brilliant plan happening that is greater than any man alone could put together. God had already made the way for such a plan. At the same time, God needed us to also spread Light and Love and Truth. Like a calling. I am truly blessed to be a part of this plan, small as my part might be. I thank God for choosing me, for knowing I was feeling lost and for leading me here to find all of you. God is with us, Patriots. There is no other way.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 December, 06:29
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I dont know how I got here...But Ive enjoyed the vibes!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 December, 02:46
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Amen!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 December, 04:20

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 03:38
And TBIYTC
🙏🏼🥰❤️🥰🙏🏼

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
10 December, 02:19
at times i am convinced everything is in final culmination— then my eyes see masked football game enthusiastic holiday shoppers and Michelle o bama featured on a magazine in the checkout with every pedo on every cover and am like—- im i losing my mind?!? can all this ALL THIS get rectified by 2023?

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 December, 03:21
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
i'm a enthusiastic shopper AND a capitalist

capital can't be gained of no one supports spending

retail therapy superceeds whining in my world

we even tip the mall cleaners (cause the shit ppl leave behind on the mall floors is vile)

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 December, 03:21
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
no offense to you intended

NEO ONE @Neo
10 December, 02:17
I believe that God has its hands into it.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
10 December, 11:28
Beautiful Divine Orchestration

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
10 December, 11:21
Thank you @doqholliday 😃. 100%

MMJ Schu @Schu420
10 December, 10:55
Stay Gold, Patriots!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
10 December, 11:02
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
A❣️non
u❣️p

👍🏻

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 December, 10:31
😎👊

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
10 December, 10:12
AU is a digital soldier training ground. We are learning, preparing, bonding and coordinating with our fellow soldiers to prepare for battle. Most of us have been here since Jan 2021. I feel like we are in hold pattern (like in Braveheart) ready to take our Freedom! back….

10 December, 11:03
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
NCSWIC👍🏻🙏🏻👊🏻

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
10 December, 09:48
Flawless execution (no pun intended.....okay, maybe!)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 December, 09:45

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
10 December, 09:53
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
😍😍😍

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
13 December, 09:06
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 December, 09:40
Every war is either won or lost before it is ever fought…
- Sun T

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 December, 09:40
Praise Jesus!

10 December, 11:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hallelujah - Praise Lord Jesus 💖AMEN 🙏🏻

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 December, 08:57
If you have a pure heart and follow where it leads you then things have a habit of turning out OK. The tricks and traps pass you by.

amy lilley @amylilley
10 December, 06:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The tricks and traps were prevalent today, after processing the ‘things’ with my husband, I have gratefully proceeded forward in His grace🐸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 09:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💙😃👍💥

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 08:37
AU is the SAFE HAVEN.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 December, 10:14
History Books! :)

Red Edge @Rededge
09 December, 10:10

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 December, 09:56
It's in the Book.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 December, 04:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thanks Johnny Q -Z!👇This Book?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 December, 09:47
🙏🏼 Amen 🕊

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 December, 09:34
In my humble opinion, no one new is waking up but those of us who know are getting juiced up. We're expanding our knowledge every day. Right now I feel like the most genious retard while normies seem like Cromagnum men.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
09 December, 09:16
And we have years of truth memes archived for a Twatter invasion too. KEK🐸

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
10 December, 04:40
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
😂🤣👍😆!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 December, 09:16

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
09 December, 09:10
I think I may have to prepare my FLOOD boots very soon. Frequency and Amplification of hard truths tells me we are approaching climax. Good times....God times... 🙏👍✌️