Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 December, 08:02
Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by @vincentkennedy @administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally — and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 04:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes Angels really are everywhere.
God is everything, everywhere as well.
God's hand is in everything.
and
We are Fractal pieces of God.

Nana truly believes that all of us here, especially those that have been here from the start of Anonup understand why we are here together.

In these past 2 years the pretend Patriots have been shaken out and the many here have learned how to play together without anger and destruction.

That is EXACTLY what we are going to need to survive going forward
The next year, IMHO, is not going to be easy. Many are going to have to step up, communicate, and get along to resolve issues for every, EVERY system on the planet.

Nana has said all along it is not going to be a cake walk but I CAN PROMISE you, for those that stick it out, it will be some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life😘
We are literally creating a new world, and a Divine ONE at that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I feel blessed that I have been here since the beginning. Have learned so much from my AU family. We will have each other to lean on when the road gets rough...we know we have each others backs🙏❤️
12:20 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
16 December, 06:16
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
My feelings exactly ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Helz Anon @Helzz
16 December, 03:42
I was on WeGoSocial from the start and had quite a big following. It was wonderful to be able to share and communicate with liked-minded people. It was empowering being able to post uncensored and share information. I deleted my account a short while ago as some posts upset my daughter. She thinks I've been brainwashed.....🙄
I knew the time was fast approaching when the truth would no longer be suppressed and I was happy with what I'd achieved so far. I was ok with pulling the plug as she was my priority now. NCSWIC

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 07:00
Being on AU with all the amazing Patriots here seems a bit like being in the military did, rather wifey of one anyways same family orientation.

Being in the military was like creating a whole new family, a tribe really, a family that would always be there for you, not blood, but in many cases even closer that relatives.

This family feels similar to that to Nana.
I still have frens that I could call from 40 yrs ago and just say I need you here and they would not ask why even but would be on the way.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 December, 08:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was an Army brat until I was 16 and now in a relationship with a career Army man...i feel what you are saying. We formed a different Army in AU compared to other platforms. I feel like we had to have these last 2 years to fully wake up to the spiritual side, home health remedies, prayers, loving on each other, basically forming a united front...it's been a hell of a ride though