Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 December, 08:02
Do you understand the level of sophistication going on here by @vincentkennedy @administrator and Q team for the off-ramp from Twitter to AnonUp and then back on to Twitter after the normies are prepped mentally — and on our side. Look at what is currently unfolding...

The many traps via Twitter and new platforms like Truth Social, 107daily, et al.

A plan so perfectly orchestrated that only God Himself could have His hand in it.

The game was over before it began.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I think Anon Up was always a part of God's Plan . ✝️
Angels R Everywhere . @VincentKennedy ❤️
#wwg1wga #GodWins
09:09 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 January, 03:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
. appreciate you Patriot! 👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 December, 02:53
here is where God soldiers unite

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 December, 02:53
💫💓💫

“God shall be my hope, my stay, my guide and lantern to my feet.”

- William Shakespeare

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 December, 12:21

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 December, 10:04
💥🙏😃💙👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 04:25
Yes Angels really are everywhere.
God is everything, everywhere as well.
God's hand is in everything.
and
We are Fractal pieces of God.

Nana truly believes that all of us here, especially those that have been here from the start of Anonup understand why we are here together.

In these past 2 years the pretend Patriots have been shaken out and the many here have learned how to play together without anger and destruction.

That is EXACTLY what we are going to need to survive going forward
The next year, IMHO, is not going to be easy. Many are going to have to step up, communicate, and get along to resolve issues for every, EVERY system on the planet.

Nana has said all along it is not going to be a cake walk but I CAN PROMISE you, for those that stick it out, it will be some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life😘
We are literally creating a new world, and a Divine ONE at that.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 December, 08:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nothing but love for you all ❤️🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 December, 01:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💛🙏 reading this "pure gold" came to mind Nana Thank you🌱

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 December, 03:50
❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 03:39
A Treasured Post of VK’s!
🙏🏼🥰❤️

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 02:09
God has a plan
I'm Sticking with it

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 December, 02:06
My favorite VK post.❤️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
09 December, 10:02
Gave me chills (in a Go(o)d way

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 December, 09:25
👍💙💥🙏✝️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 December, 09:22
No doubt in my mind🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 09:22

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 December, 09:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
WYKYK

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 December, 09:21
Yes. And I feel strongly that some are not the laid back, happy-go-lucky individuals we hope for, nor are they fire and brimstone; but somewhere in between.
Some are the type that are not afraid of having a beer with you, spewing off a few four-letter-words, and shooting the breeze ..... in a good way ☺️😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 09:18
love this❤️ thanks for sharing

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 December, 09:15
YES! ❤