Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
You know, I dont really like people, so I guess that makes you guys my best friends.
05:24 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 03:52
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
must say i do know that feeling friend ... still a lot of good people out there but here's special✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 December, 03:54
In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 03:52
must say i do know that feeling friend ... still a lot of good people out there but here's special✨

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 December, 03:15
❤️❤️❤️ same thought today! Super thankful to see you say this too 🙌

10 December, 09:47
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 December, 03:10
❤️🤗

10 December, 09:48
In response Just Amom to her Publication

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 December, 12:52
💓 🎄

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 December, 11:35
❤️❤️

10 December, 09:51
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
this used to be one of my favorite movies lmao !!! too funny,, sending love and light back at you ! ❤️☀️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
09 December, 11:00
❤️❤️❤️

10 December, 09:53
In response Donna Keville to her Publication

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 December, 09:31
good to have Frens. especially when the world seems against us. 🙌🤜🤛

10 December, 09:56
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
absolutely, strength in numbers, even if were all just the same soul pretending to be different people, its good to have friends cause you never know when you need a hand, or need to be lifted up in some way, cheers mah dude !!

Night Shift @kekerista
09 December, 09:24
Truth?
I only like nice people.
A lot of nice people have dogs
I only like people who like dogs.
Bonus if you have chickens, too.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
10 December, 12:18
In response Night Shift to her Publication
This! Now to get my new dog not to eat said chickens...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 December, 03:11
In response Night Shift to her Publication
❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 December, 08:25
i like people after i get to know them, you know the ones that kind of fit, am shy, pull away at first if in person, always easier for me to communicate in text, but if you are my friend, loyalty the greatest, mama bear kind

09 December, 08:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you, yeah its hard for me to trust people, but once I do, and they accept me fore me and kinda let me be my weird self, I really enjoy spending time with them and talking to people who are on the same page with me ! Always a pleasure meeting new like minded people and making new connections, the future will be full oh making new connections and re discovering old ones !

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 December, 06:53
Same…

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 December, 06:47
ROFLMAO! Too funny. I say that all the time about myself. Hi fren. 👋

09 December, 06:57
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 December, 06:39
About sums it up!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
09 December, 06:38

09 December, 06:39
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 December, 06:35
LOL

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
09 December, 06:30

09 December, 06:32
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
09 December, 05:52

09 December, 05:54
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Exactly, it took me a while to figure that out, I really am an extrovert.

Helz Anon @Helzz
09 December, 05:51
I love this.... ☺️

09 December, 05:55
In response Helz Anon to her Publication

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 December, 05:49
I don't like people either!

09 December, 06:28
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Soon everything will change, once the influence of evil wears off

None None @MUDD
09 December, 05:41

09 December, 05:45
In response None None to his Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 December, 05:35
You know I comment from time to time...
You and I are in the same boat.

09 December, 07:01
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
ahahaha

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 December, 05:25
Hello fren 👊

09 December, 05:30
In response 1776 ... to his Publication