Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
09 December, 05:24
You know, I dont really like people, so I guess that makes you guys my best friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
i like people after i get to know them, you know the ones that kind of fit, am shy, pull away at first if in person, always easier for me to communicate in text, but if you are my friend, loyalty the greatest, mama bear kind
08:25 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
09 December, 08:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you, yeah its hard for me to trust people, but once I do, and they accept me fore me and kinda let me be my weird self, I really enjoy spending time with them and talking to people who are on the same page with me ! Always a pleasure meeting new like minded people and making new connections, the future will be full oh making new connections and re discovering old ones !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 December, 10:15
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
thst is right, a better kinder future♥️