COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Do we really know what we’re eating? Why were so many meat processing plants worldwide shut down over the past few months? Why are McDonalds’ restaurants closing? What happens to all the Humans sacrificed to the devils the psychopaths worship? Where are the millions of children abducted, tortured, and murdered for adrenochrome harvesting? It’s no secret that “Soylent Green” was people and we know the deep state lied about or omitted listing ingredients in their “vaccines”. What makes us think they’re honest about what is in the food supply? ….......over 99 billion WHAT was served? Was it 99 billion dead people served to the living?
04:51 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 December, 05:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
the sky is not the limit with these demons so 99 billion means something to them and it has nothing to do with how many burgers they sold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 05:05
🤢Wanna hear a disgusting TRUE story? Was talking with my landscaper the past few months. Told me a story about a beef jerky place down the road a few miles away in which the previous owner was arrested as his food was tested & they found human tissue🤢🤮 He said they hired illegals & they started disappearing. Of course my reaction was NO WAY!!!! He told me it's true story that happened about 5 yrs ago. New owners now but don't think I'll b getting any jerky there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
09 December, 05:00
What I don't understand, if McDonald's is bad, why does Trump continually have/serve McDonald's?
I saw a pic of inside his plane after one of his recent rallies and McDonald's was available to the passengers.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 December, 05:07
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Fair question…ive thought that perhaps hes using the optics to troll the enemy

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 December, 06:24
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Gov Evers in WI tweeted pics of himself holding a McD's he said was a bday gift. I am convinced his tweets are masonic messages. When I saw that tweet I thought about kids being trafficked at McD's. He also wore a mask with pedo symbols on it. What a puke.