COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 04:51
Do we really know what we’re eating? Why were so many meat processing plants worldwide shut down over the past few months? Why are McDonalds’ restaurants closing? What happens to all the Humans sacrificed to the devils the psychopaths worship? Where are the millions of children abducted, tortured, and murdered for adrenochrome harvesting? It’s no secret that “Soylent Green” was people and we know the deep state lied about or omitted listing ingredients in their “vaccines”. What makes us think they’re honest about what is in the food supply? ….......over 99 billion WHAT was served? Was it 99 billion dead people served to the living?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
🤢Wanna hear a disgusting TRUE story? Was talking with my landscaper the past few months. Told me a story about a beef jerky place down the road a few miles away in which the previous owner was arrested as his food was tested & they found human tissue🤢🤮 He said they hired illegals & they started disappearing. Of course my reaction was NO WAY!!!! He told me it's true story that happened about 5 yrs ago. New owners now but don't think I'll b getting any jerky there.
05:05 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it