COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 04:51
Do we really know what we’re eating? Why were so many meat processing plants worldwide shut down over the past few months? Why are McDonalds’ restaurants closing? What happens to all the Humans sacrificed to the devils the psychopaths worship? Where are the millions of children abducted, tortured, and murdered for adrenochrome harvesting? It’s no secret that “Soylent Green” was people and we know the deep state lied about or omitted listing ingredients in their “vaccines”. What makes us think they’re honest about what is in the food supply? ….......over 99 billion WHAT was served? Was it 99 billion dead people served to the living?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
09 December, 05:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
What I don't understand, if McDonald's is bad, why does Trump continually have/serve McDonald's?
I saw a pic of inside his plane after one of his recent rallies and McDonald's was available to the passengers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Gov Evers in WI tweeted pics of himself holding a McD's he said was a bday gift. I am convinced his tweets are masonic messages. When I saw that tweet I thought about kids being trafficked at McD's. He also wore a mask with pedo symbols on it. What a puke.
06:24 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it