Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 10:44
Good morning AUπŸ’š
Yesterday VK posted a video of Bob Ross painting...
And Elon posted this part of a painting...
If you step back and close your eyes a Little, just enough to blur your view you clearly see a Pepe🐸

That's how great impressionists paints...
It's about the nuances, the movement, the energy of what they are painting, you could call it the vibration...πŸ˜‰
it is not what it seems, its outlines, it's what resonates for them...
I love that a lotπŸ’š
It's very Anon-like
2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Elon is doing an AMAZING JOB Red Pilling Earth πŸ’ͺ🐸πŸ’₯

#TyElon
#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#STARLINK
#BeautifulBraveNewWorld
12:51 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 01:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Depth perception. I thought the first item on the clothes line represented the twitter bird - it looked a little like one to me. I totally missed it until I saw it from the distance and with the depth perception. SQ CQQL!!! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
08 December, 09:55
agreed

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
08 December, 09:42
:)🐸

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 December, 08:54
Almost like he’s Elon 2.0.
We’ll take it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 08:24
Love this, it might be old news for most Anons, but Nana is enjoying every frickin minute of it.

WE HAVE WAITED SO DAMN LONG FOR THIS!

Nana can not imagine the pure joy of those that have been working on this plan for literally DECADES!

SAVORING THE MOMENTS!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 December, 08:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You β†’ me β†’ same page πŸ™πŸ˜½πŸŽ‰πŸ’ž

#FINALLY

Richie Richard @Richie
08 December, 08:08
😁And now, you can't un-see it.

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 December, 07:12
LOL! I saw Elon's post early but didnt get it all I saw were the canoes & clothes on the line but seeing it again really tiny on my phone I SEE! #PepeCulture

08 December, 07:46
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 December, 05:45
I really want to like Elon....but I have seen so many bad things about him. I know he is supposed to be setting up the starlink, internet, phones and free energy. I just don't trust that there isn't something bad connected to it all.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
08 December, 06:05
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Elon may have been a black hat in the past but he is now working for the white hast. If that means the real Elon was taken out, and someone else is in his place, I am not sure, but whoever is in control of him is forcing him to do good.

Camille 317 @Camille
08 December, 01:03
Well it's going to take an alarm clock.

08 December, 01:30
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Or one big smack!! πŸ˜‰

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 12:54
πŸ”₯

08 December, 01:13
πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ’•

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
08 December, 06:23
πŸ˜†