Bee Bee @BxAx17
Good morning AU💚
Yesterday VK posted a video of Bob Ross painting...
And Elon posted this part of a painting...
If you step back and close your eyes a Little, just enough to blur your view you clearly see a Pepe🐸

That's how great impressionists paints...
It's about the nuances, the movement, the energy of what they are painting, you could call it the vibration...😉
it is not what it seems, its outlines, it's what resonates for them...
I love that a lot💚
It's very Anon-like
2 pics
10:44 AM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 09:38
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
musk is mocking the deep state with their symbolism boomeranged back at them

they mocked us for decades and generations with their secret symbolism

I want to trash every painting I see with the masonic hand gestures, but it identifies them as secret pedos in reality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 07:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 09:51
Saw pepe before I saw anything else 😎

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
08 December, 09:16
You can catch my latest blog...

Balenciaga - Twitter Files = Smoking Gun - JFK Jr Next Role?
https://www.marzlovesfreed...

#wwg1wga

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
08 December, 09:34
In response Marlene Love to her Publication
Who are the real nazi racists?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 December, 09:11
I see it now. Didn't see it on Twitter earlier 🤣🤣🐸🐸

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 December, 09:09
😎😀

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 December, 08:42
😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE IT, LOLOL!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 08:20
Nana did not have to step back to see froggie!

Can't wait!
Tucker is doing his part to help take down MSM too!

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 09:40
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Yes, it is like being told by a former friend that "clearly" Biden won the 2020 election when I tried to discuss election fraud

needless to say, that was our last discussion

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 December, 05:37
Love our Pepes! 💖 Took rhis one in Times Square in 2008. You can see the top corner of a building on the top left. Now I know why she always makes me smile 🐸

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 December, 05:04
I just saw the Pepe....I usually see things like this but I was stumped on this painting got to admit!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
08 December, 04:07
i absolutely sucked at seeing those 3d pics in the mall back in the 80/90s guess these older eyes see a lil better now!
https://youtu.be/MrHxhQPOO...

Ellen Slater @ellelight
08 December, 01:06
You are so right!!!

arba happihr @arba
08 December, 12:58
Amazing actor Elon is.
I guess when you are handed a stack of evidence against you by Trump
you can become a great actor.
I am glad this is working to wake up people.
Trusting the plan
Tesla phone isn't what we think per research yesterday 💐🤗🍿

Not Important @Notimportant
09 December, 10:30
In response arba happihr to her Publication
i think gigantinourmous ...& we've clearly been SHOWN how important &magnificent our dna is as the authentic, natural, organic REAL version of memory storing & recording of information with NO TRANSHUMAN OUTSIDE TECHNOLOGY NEEDED ....lets just TURN BACK ON the shut off strands & use TO LIVE, in my opinion💎👈🏻& so much more cones with that too ...no need for so much we currently have in this false light realm!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 December, 12:53

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 December, 12:51
Elon is doing an AMAZING JOB Red Pilling Earth 💪🐸💥

#TyElon
#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#STARLINK
#BeautifulBraveNewWorld

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
08 December, 09:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
agreed

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 01:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Depth perception. I thought the first item on the clothes line represented the twitter bird - it looked a little like one to me. I totally missed it until I saw it from the distance and with the depth perception. SQ CQQL!!! 😎

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 December, 12:33
My lack of imagination at times astounds me. Thanks for pointing it out. I immediately saw it before picture 2! When it comes to art I must have my hand held. I'm happy you held mine.