JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 11:44
I Am Getting 1950's Vibes.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 11:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Let's DO restore the family unit, Fan!
What do ya'll say?
Anyone else like this idea?
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
And restore 1950's prices. They think we're kidding.
09:13 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 December, 11:37
And make cooler retro fifties dresses for the holidays, I fully concur.

arba happihr @arba
08 December, 11:24

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 December, 12:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
The only adjustment needed Is a substantially higher income and the rest checks out.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 December, 12:17
so if we have 1950’s prices does all our money we have now get reduced to 1950’s value??

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 December, 11:23
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
No. It will be backed by gold.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 09:45
1950's prices sounds good to me!

Nana has made no secret to my dislike of chickens because of having to work in the chicken barns my entire childhood, but DAMN, a carton of eggs at the store today was over $7.50!!!

🤬If I did not need them for some cooking receipes I would just stop eating them and stop buying them rather than getting chickens.🤬

Gonna need a local neighbor supplier, need some alternative.
Hell every week I go back to the store many of the prices have doubled.

Most Americans are going to be doing without and cant afford to buy basic foods.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 December, 11:11
I'm on my third flock in 20 years. I don't buy eggs.... but won't you reconsider raising them for eggs again?

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
08 December, 01:15
WIth chickens, guinea fowl, and goats, I have meat eggs, milk, butter, cheese. add a small garden .. and I am all good.