JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 11:44
I Am Getting 1950's Vibes.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 11:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Let's DO restore the family unit, Fan!
What do ya'll say?
Anyone else like this idea?
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 09:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And restore 1950's prices. They think we're kidding.

07 December, 09:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
1950's prices sounds good to me!

Nana has made no secret to my dislike of chickens because of having to work in the chicken barns my entire childhood, but DAMN, a carton of eggs at the store today was over $7.50!!!

🤬If I did not need them for some cooking receipes I would just stop eating them and stop buying them rather than getting chickens.🤬

Gonna need a local neighbor supplier, need some alternative.
Hell every week I go back to the store many of the prices have doubled.

Most Americans are going to be doing without and cant afford to buy basic foods.

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
WIth chickens, guinea fowl, and goats, I have meat eggs, milk, butter, cheese. add a small garden .. and I am all good.
01:15 AM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Teresaoldenways in this post can reply
08 December, 11:06
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
That is awesome. I don't really think we will get down to bare survival needs or if so not for long, but I do think we may have some shortages for a while and some ridiculous prices for a while on meat.

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 11:19
i stocked up on beans.