Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 December, 11:35
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
we have to bust up big box companies and teach kids/adults how businesses truly run. It is so easy!

when i was in Italy in yhe 90’s the towns had single stores with freah and homemade groceries: dairy store, wine store, butcher, porduce, clothing, handmade furniture, etc!

every shopping trip was personal & amazing!!! the good was so hood my husband’s favorite was tomatoes. he wont even eat tomatoes in the states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 December, 12:59
✨🤩 PLEASE 1950's Vibes! YES, Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 12:38
I Am Getting 1950’s Vibes: 181 Gematria
Voice Of The Bridegroom
Good Morning America
Dream Of Better Days
We Bend Time Final Angel
Beyond Glorious
Music To My Ears
You Are Not Alone
Follow My Words
What Is Best In Life
Love And Friendship
Always Be Playful

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
08 December, 12:14
Oh, Vibes!!!!!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 December, 12:11
always like the beaver 😂🤣

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 December, 12:30
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I love that @fooked loved The Beave. 😆

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 12:04
leave it to beaver, a step back in time, think a reason i loved seaside florida especially the first decade, course the ocean but a community of simple colored houses, natural landscaping.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 11:19
thats strange i felt a timeline shift

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 11:20
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
i could be wrong

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 December, 11:12
Oh my, my childhood over again! Can you imagine, getting to relive your life over, older wiser and knowing what we do now? A Dream come true!🙏🏼❤️ The Best Is Really Yet To Come
🙏🏼🥰

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 December, 10:36
I hear housing prices are going to be like they were in the 50's. That would be amazing for humanity.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 10:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
You hear Right.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 December, 10:01
I miss Leave it to Beaver!
Ahh a simpler time!
Would cherry pick a lot from that time.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 10:46
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You are going to get your chance.

What will you do with these newly acquired and abundant resources to better humanity? Don't tell me. Just ponder that.

connie wright @cowri
07 December, 09:51
Leave It To Beaver....Then Ricky Nelson Family...( The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet)...strange there were 2 boys in each...Lassie...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 December, 06:12
My daughter had a boy in her class that reminded me of Eddie Haskell😂 👍.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 December, 02:57
I used to love watching 'Leave It To Beaver' - just went back and watched the first episode on YouTube... lots of good memories, there. :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 11:59
Let's DO restore the family unit, Fan!
What do ya'll say?
Anyone else like this idea?
#FamilyIsEverything

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 December, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do 🙋‍♀️

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, and let’s take interest on debt Back down to single digits.