Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 December, 04:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Truth coming.
Believe.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 December, 03:14
Read a fascinating book recently on this and it implied that there were two Oswalds, and both were probably agents. Also that the famous Zapruder film was doctored. A few bits were missing and extra 'blood' was added at the crucial moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
07 December, 02:59

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 December, 02:47
This bothers me to the core, I can't explain it...a time b4 I was even born
❤️😞
GOAT

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 December, 01:17
Yes He Knew!
All this flew around for years right after! instead of doing anything, [they] made it all dissapear and forgotten about! I was 14 and it never left me.
Some of us, it was deeply embedded in Our hearts and Souls forever and #NeverForgotten ! I have waited most of my life for this to come out in the truth! You never forget betrayal!
May Father in Heaven bring All Lies into the Light!! In Jesus’ Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 December, 12:56
We know : the deep state / the Mossad.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 December, 12:27
Anyone else noticing how they keep referring to "conspiracy theories" then listing the crafted fake ones?
Look here, not here, distraction from the real trail? While also discrediting any that question the narrative with designed-to-fail constructed "conspiracy theories"?

https://www.newsweek.com/n...

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 11:14
Maybe Oswald was a CIA asset, but I don't buy that he shot JFK.

I toured the assassination sight, and stood next to the window that JFK was shot from (they don't allow you to look out the actual window, it's sealed off by glass walls). I looked out the window next to that one, and I'll say that only a trained sniper could have made that shot, and certainly not with the WWII Italian rifle that Oswald supposedly used.

And the second shot clearly came from in front of the vehicle. Some say the driver of the limo did the shooting, others say it came from a sniper on the grassy knoll.

Either way, I'm not buying the narrative of Oswald being the assassin.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 December, 11:18
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Crazy how they discount that second shot, pretty clear which direction the bullet traveled

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
07 December, 11:05
Truth takes Time....and then it Pours like tears from the Soul.💙

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 December, 11:04
Anyone else find the similar appearance shared by Oswald and Biden compellingly disturbing?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 December, 11:07
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🎯YES!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 December, 11:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
It is amazing esp as Jr called Biden a traitor 🤨 Are they related ?
He did however call his magazine George and not ‘Joe’ or even Bidet News or something like that. 🤔

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 December, 10:56
WHOA!!!