Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 December, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 11:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe Oswald was a CIA asset, but I don't buy that he shot JFK.

I toured the assassination sight, and stood next to the window that JFK was shot from (they don't allow you to look out the actual window, it's sealed off by glass walls). I looked out the window next to that one, and I'll say that only a trained sniper could have made that shot, and certainly not with the WWII Italian rifle that Oswald supposedly used.

And the second shot clearly came from in front of the vehicle. Some say the driver of the limo did the shooting, others say it came from a sniper on the grassy knoll.

Either way, I'm not buying the narrative of Oswald being the assassin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
Crazy how they discount that second shot, pretty clear which direction the bullet traveled
11:18 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spheroid Earther, click on at the bottom under it