Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Here we go... Prelude to arrest? Trump could be the first arrest now shocking the world....

"The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election."
04:01 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
06 December, 05:18
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Naaaa that's a tough draw for something he couldn't control. Fines most likely but minimal damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 December, 04:35
Trump or his family weren't charged though. I think this helps him clean out his own house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 December, 04:46
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
They'll probably try to use this to help get signatures to remove Trump from the ballot.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
06 December, 04:33
If Jussie can appeal and you know the rest.......I am sure Don can as well.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 December, 04:32
I am not surprised. Trump is the one I have been expecting to be the big arrest. How do you enter things into the record? Disclosure .

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 December, 06:55
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I am thinking the big arrest is going to be the 385 legislators, o'Biden, Harris and Pence for failing to live up to their oath of office.

#Brunson vrs #adams

01/06/2023

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 December, 04:28
The commentator on Fox News' Neil Cavuto show that was reporting this could hardly contain his glee! He was saying things like, "All along, Trump has been calling this a witch hunt, when in fact he was running a huge scam!" Basically projecting on Trump all the things the corrupt Left has been and continues to do, with no consequence. This is a railroad job, plain and simple. We must all stand firm and not rise to violence....that's what THEY do! This HAS to play out and let the White Hats do THEIR thing! Just remember, as horrendous as this looks, nothing is as it seems!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 December, 04:27
The left wants a civil war but we should not give it to them. Let them painfully squirm in their squalor.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
06 December, 04:36
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
AGREE.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
06 December, 04:26
17 counts?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
06 December, 04:33
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
A nod from Q

The arrest gonna happen it is going in that direction

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 December, 04:25
Gut Punch! They are trying to get us to rise up like Brazil...If not we will not fully appreciate our freedoms and we will be more likely to become complacent again and let our political system be corrupted...I think the Trump arrest will get everyone OFF THEIR ASSES DON'T YOU?

Sleet Sir @Sleet
06 December, 05:03
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yes they Democrats want a revolt...like Brazil....but were better than that...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 December, 04:22
So let me get this straight....THEY've investigated Trump.....how many times? So he announces his run again....NOW...after how many years of investigations....they convict him of some "trumped up" charges? MMMhhhmmm.....k. The problem is...the only one this really surprises is nobody. The haters will say about time....the supporters are like...yep...kind of par for the course. So it's not really shocking to anyone that they'd pull this crapolla.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
06 December, 04:44
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I totally agree with you! This is going to have the haters dancing in the streets and Trump supporters think, "Yep time for more shit hitting our side!" Tell me how shocking this is please!?!?!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
06 December, 04:18
😡THIS ONLY HAPPEN BECAUSE WE HAVE NO LAW OR JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY. WITCH HUNT. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONES WHO DID THIS. GOD SEES YOU.

arba happihr @arba
06 December, 04:13
The demons are bold
Stupid too
Go head make his day!

Red Edge @Rededge
06 December, 04:08
The first arrest is not going to shock the world ....
Q post never said that

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 December, 04:13
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Well, it could. 🥊

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 December, 04:07
those evil scumbags will stop at nothing!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 December, 04:07
The World Is Watching !!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 December, 04:05
BS, railroad job!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
06 December, 04:05
If this does indeed happen, I have grave concerns for our country that rioting may break out. This is one stupid shit move on the Left's part but their mantra is: By Any Means Necessary.