Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 December, 04:01
Here we go... Prelude to arrest? Trump could be the first arrest now shocking the world....

"The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
So let me get this straight....THEY've investigated Trump.....how many times? So he announces his run again....NOW...after how many years of investigations....they convict him of some "trumped up" charges? MMMhhhmmm.....k. The problem is...the only one this really surprises is nobody. The haters will say about time....the supporters are like...yep...kind of par for the course. So it's not really shocking to anyone that they'd pull this crapolla.
04:22 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
06 December, 04:44
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I totally agree with you! This is going to have the haters dancing in the streets and Trump supporters think, "Yep time for more shit hitting our side!" Tell me how shocking this is please!?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396